Local housing allowance backdating

Rated 4.52/5 based on 759 customer reviews

You may be able to claim Housing Benefit or Council Tax Support if you're on a low income and your savings or investments are under £16,000.

It does not affect people living in Derby Homes or housing association properties.

You can't get Housing Benefit if you're a homeowner, but there is other financial help available for homeowners.

You can claim Housing Benefit whether or not you're working.

Complete the online form to apply for both Housing Benefit and Council Tax Support.

Depending on your circumstances, the form will take from 10 minutes up to 45 minutes to complete.

Leave a Reply